Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Are You or Not?



Had to post this video... I was just introduced to this group and this song- wow, punk-ish country?? Really? That is AWESOME. And furthermore, regarding the content of the song, I'm pretty sure that that's just the way it's gotta be. Sometimes, it seems, the girl has just gotta step up and get things rolling. Yes? Maybe? Ok, well it sure feels that way :) I'm not advocating that a woman pursue, but seriously gentlemen, do something. Haha. I don't normally write posts on this subject matter, but this song was just too good. Regardless of your opinion, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Man, are you coming out of your shell. But I'm so proud of you! Love this! I've been listening to this song all day. You know, I think we need to get back to basics...Its time we started showing our true and beautiful colors...Wait for my next blog. You'll understand what I mean...

    ReplyDelete