Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Evening

I know, as interesting as the title of this post sounds, you are going to get a post about what my evening consisted of... Brace yourself for some major excitement ;)

First of all, there was wonderfulness in yummy cookies... The chocolate chip cookies my sister brought to me, and the chocolate cookies are supposed to be chocolate cannoli cookies with pistachios. I made those this past weekend, and I had extra filling so I just put it on top of one of them :)
I worked on packaging up some goodies for a lovely customer in my etsy shop. Especially fun this time of year. The results:
And I added a little suprise gift with her necklaces...
I so enjoy wrapping for the holidays... Probably one of my favorite things to do. I get so excited giving a gift that is wrapped up beautifully and creatively. It makes the magic and wonder and love of giving and receiving that much more memorable and wonderful :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment