Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 2 My Favorite Song

This is so very hard to choose because I tend to like different music for different reasons, so I will just pick my new favorite song. Yesterday, I was reading through some of the blogs that I follow, and someone had posted this song. I instantly fell in love. This is just such an artistically beautiful song... I posted it to my facebook immediately with the words, "I can see wintry compositions... cool colors, icy blues, windy purples, and snowy teals... I do love painting wintertime." This fits and so much more, I love the overall mood and emotion that the song evokes... it is such a hopelessly lovely piece.

Winter Song by Sara Bareilles with Ingrid Michaelson

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. I want to listen to it again when children aren't screaming around me. I always forget how much I like Sarah Bareilles.

    ReplyDelete