Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 18 A Photo of My Favorite Memory

I have so many good ones.... But  I think the memories of staying at my Memaw and Papaw's house in Somerville is one of my favorites. Basically we could do anything we wanted and we just played. We didn't sit around and watch TV (except The Price is Right!... Oh Bob Barker how I miss you).

I just remember my imagination being so vivid then. And if it makes any sense at all, I feel like God spoke to me there through nature.... it was like where God first began revealing himself to me, calling to me, wooing me, if you will. I've heard of other people that have had similar memories as children where God really called to them and spoke to them for the first times through nature. I just feel like so much of who I am and my personality comes from these days.

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say how this makes me giggle? Neither of you have changed a bit! Even in photos your personalities shine through! Annnddd, I died when I saw the TMNT bean bags. You had one, too. Oh, man. Good stuff! Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, so true! And the TMNT bean bags were awesome!! That was pretty much one of the BEST Christmases!

    ReplyDelete