Monday, December 6, 2010

All the Cool Kids Are Doing It

So I shall too. Make a Christmas Wish List that is. Although I think mine might be a tad predictable and boring... I'm one of those people that is completely happy with a few books, a scarf, and a gift card to Borders (for more books :) shocker....) But, if you haven't already guessed, I am quite the visual person. I must have my pictures! So here goes my photo wish list....

The most wonderful Josh Groban has a new album, just in time for Christmas

A few books I've been admiring from afar...

And some holiday inspired reading

The final addition to my most beloved Masterpiece Theater collection of favorite literature made into movies

I have wanted this movie for so long! One of my favorite old movies.

Love this slouchy hat by Pixiebell

It is purple and lovely (made by CozyHomeCrochet)

Also lovely and purple (notice a theme here?), a beautiful bolero by MagnolijaDRESS


Crochet fingerless gloves and a cozy capelet, both by homelab 
 
And finally, I have admired these yarn bangles by mysticfibers for some time. They are too much fun :)

What about you? What's on your wish list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment