Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Musical Monday

Yes, I know. It is not Monday. For whatever reason my brain never seems to grasp when it is actually Monday, because I plan on this post all week long. Then Monday comes around, and I actually remember thinking to myself (more than one Monday in fact), hmmm, now I need to decide which song to put on my blog for Monday.... Maybe I should have done something like "A Tune for Tuesday" or something like that. Regardless, I have like a billion songs that I have been planning to do for the past however many weeks it has been since I did this.

OH! But before I proceed, I need to tell you about my wonderful friend Kristina and her blog post! Kristina did a feature on my art and jewelry on her blog yesterday, and it is absolutely beautiful - it pretty much made my day or week or month :) Here is the link to the post : My Etsy Christmas  And while you're there, check out her blog and become a follower - She's pretty awesome herself :)

And now, without further ado, this week's Musical Monday **drumroll please**



Sorry I couldn't find a better video to go with the song. I debated on which song of hers to put up here, and there were others that had actual videos. But I've been listening to her new album since I got it as a Christmas gift from my wonderful Monika, and this song has just stuck with me. It feels so light and fresh and airy and freeing.... like a new day and new beginnings. Maybe I'm just feeling that way overly much from the new year, but there are changes happening, and I'm loving the sense of "new"ness. So yay! The first of probably many Sara Bareilles songs to be included in Musical Monday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment