Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Beautiful Sunny Saturday

Today was so wonderful. After it being so cold and dreary and rainy here for the last few days, today was perfect and bright and sunny and a surprising-for-january 70 degrees. So Monika and I took full advantage of the day until she had to go to work. We went to the Brooks to see the Book Binding exhibit and the Scholastics exhibit with some wonderful friends from our bible study group. Being at the Brooks is always so refreshing. Like just stepping out of the world for a moment and getting lost in the stories and histories and characters of the art. And seeing such wonderful pieces of art by high school students in the Scholastics exhibit is quite motivating.. I need to start putting the time and effort into my work that it deserves.

We also went to Starbucks and sat outside with some lattes.



Iced Caramel Macchiato and White Chocolate Mocha. Yum.

Such a good day!  And we spent some time goofing off taking pictures (because yes we are just that cool, see pictures below)





See. Because we are just that awesome.


And this weekend is also wonderful because my sister and Monika are staying over with me. Here is a typical night with Bekah over....

Essentials.

Gibson's much?




We have too much fun in our cold weather accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Such a Fantabulous weekend :)
    I'm so glad I got to spend it with you...
    I just need more Bekah in my life.

    ReplyDelete