Monday, October 18, 2010

Go-To Movies

So this evening I decided that I must watch Little Women, just feeling in one of those moods for a "go-to" movie - one of those movies that is classic for you, a dependable storyline with fascinating, inspiring, or intriguing characters; a movie you can watch over and over again and still not get sick of no matter how many times you see it. I had been listening to the soundtrack to Little Women (by the way, I have decided that one day when I get married, I am so walking down the aisle to Orchard House/New York and then walking out with my new husband to Under the Umbrella. Please don't ask why :) they just have that special feeling of joy and excitement for me), and I decided today that my heart just really needed one of my jenna-appointed-classics. So this had me wondering, what are your favorite "go-to" movies, your-classic movies of choice? In no particular order, here are mine:





No comments:

Post a Comment